Food Service Worker
Sorry, this job has expired.
Malone Workforce Solutions is currently hiring Food Service Workers to work for one of the area's leading healthcare providers in the Kentuckiana region. You will have the opportunity to work 1st, or 2nd shift in this temp-to-hire position.
Pay starts at $11/hr. Rotating weekends are required.
• High school diploma or GED desired but not required.
• 1+ years of customer service experience required.
• No large gaps in prior work history.
• Drug screen and background check is required.
• Operate a cash register and receive payment from customers using cash or credit card;
• Accurately count and provide change to customers as required.
• Maintain kitchen grill during Grill Cook breaks.
• Greet guests entering cafeteria.
• Respond promptly to guest needs.
• Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas.
• Responsible for performing a variety of cafeteria and catering serving, cleaning, and pantry stocking.
• Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills required.
Malone Workforce Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.