Sorry, this job has expired.
Malone Staffing Solutions is now hiring contract-to-hire Dietary Aides for one of the leading healthcare providers in the Kentuckiana area. These positions will be regular full-time or part-time after working only 400 working hours.
Weekly pay and benefits are available! Pay starts at $11/hr.
As a Dietary Aide you will:
• Facilitate communication between the nursing units and Food & Nutrition Services regarding patient menu and diet changes.
• Obtain daily meal selections and preferences.
• Develop menu tallies for food production.
• Prepare patients’ meals accurately and in a timely manner as well as deliver the patients’ meals according to an updated diet worksheet.
• Familiarize yourself with dietary restrictions on special, modified diets to ensure optimal patient care and satisfaction.
• High school diploma or GED preferred but not required.
• 1 year or more prior experience in the food services industry preferred but not required.
• Excellent communication and 1 year or more prior customer skills required.
• Drug screening and background check required.
• No large gaps in employment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.